If you’re not already obsessed with Zendaya – the Disney Channel star turned red carpet darling – then you’re about to be. Whether you loved her in Spider-Man, The Greatest Showman or remember her from her Shake It Up days, this woman literally has it all. She’s a fashion icon, a brilliant actress, an amazing dancer and an equal rights activist. Oh, and did we mention she’s only 21 years old?
Now, we know what you’re thinking… isn’t she absolute perfection aaaall the time? Absolutely, but there have been a few occasions where we’ve literally gagged on Zendaya’s down right amazingness. So join us as we count down just a few of her finest moments, with plenty more yet to come, we’re sure.
1. When she slayed Dancing With The Stars at the age of 17
She made it all the way to final and it’s not hard to see why…
2. When she turned up to the Met Gala dressed as Joan of Arc
Only so many people can pull off this look and Zendaya is definitely one of them.
3. When she called out a magazine for airbrushing her body
You tell ’em, Zen!
Had a new shoot come out today and was shocked when I found my 19 year old hips and torso quite manipulated. These are the things that make women self conscious, that create the unrealistic ideals of beauty that we have. Anyone who knows who I am knows I stand for honest and pure self love. So I took it upon myself to release the real pic (right side) and I love it😍😘 Thank you @modelistemagazine for pulling down the images and fixing this retouch issue.
4. When she showed us all that natural hair is beautiful
5. When she did a better Bruno Mars than Bruno Mars on Lip Sync Battle
Her impression is beyond spot on.
6. When she told us all she’s feminist af
Sending great messages to women and girls 24/7.
7. When she called out colourism live on stage at BeautyCon 2018
“I am Hollywood’s acceptable version of a black girl.”
8. When she joined the Women’s March to protest Trump
She marched alongside around one million other men and women.
9. When she released music and it was actually good
‘Replay’ really doesn’t get the credit it deserves.
10. And finally, when she literally looked like a runway model at New York Fashion Week
That’s right, she wasn’t even walking in the show, just stopping by to watch looking 💯🔥.