When your device makes requests from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where it should send the information. This is called your device’s ’IP address’ (IP stands for ’Internet Protocol’) and it may be considered as your personal information (“Services”).
Information collection and use practices
- Shevolution generally receives an IP address from all users Shevolution and its, advertising services.
- Your IP address may be stored in our user registration databases when you register with Shevolution.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Send the most appropriate advertising to you based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address.
- Associate users, devices, and accounts with each other or with those in a similar location, such as in a household.
- Report aggregate or other information derived from IP addresses to advertisers. We do not share information that on its own can be used to reasonably identify or contact you (such as your name or email address).
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Shevolution’s Services from specific countries or regions of the world.
- Assist merchants links on our website to track visits to and business at their stores.
When a Shevolution Service is requested, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the device making the request