London Pride’s annual parade takes place today, but don’t fret if you cannot make it.
Why not celebrate the vibrant LGBT event in immense – and yummy – style from the comfort of your own home with these delicious rainbow cakes.
Championed by cereal giant Kellogg’s, these little beauties will definitely brighten up your weekend.
And the best bit is, they are easy peasy to make.
12 tablespoons of butter
9 cups of mini marshmallows
12 cups of Rice Krispies
Food colouring (gels tend to be more vibrant than liquid) and a 9″x13″ baking tin
- Grease your baking tin and set it to one side.
- Add two tablespoons of butter and 1 1/2 cups of the marshmallows to a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for around 1-2 minutes, until the butter has melted and the marshmallows are soft and gooey.
- Stir in a few drops of purple food colouring then add two cups of Rice Krispie’s
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture into the bottom of the baking tin.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 with each of the remaining colours (blue, green, yellow, orange and red).
- Place in the fridge until cool before slicing into squares.