Brace yourself – and your liver – for the return of London’s biggest and fizziest festival: Prosecco Springs.
Yep, it probably seems a bit early to be talking about something that’s still six months away, but we reckon this’ll be another huge hit that you won’t want to miss.
Earlier this year, the first ever bubbly festival was such a huge sell-out, the festival peeps have decided to bring it back in spring 2018!
The whole event will include far more producers, even more master classes and lots of Italian food to tickle your fancy. Plus tons more Prosecco – what more could you possibly need?
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect to see:
- A glass of the fizz from each of the producers on site – this year there were eight, but the 2018 festival promises a whole lot more this time round
- All the Italian food you could think of tasting
- A series of hour-long master classes during your session
The master classes will be back by popular demand, and so far they’re set to include:
- Expert sommeliers guiding you through the core principles of wine tasting
- Learning about the history of Prosecco,
- Learn the Prosecco creation process from grape to glass, different types of Prosecco or how to pair Prosecco with different food.
It’s as if the Prosecco gods heard our cries and granted us this fabulous wish!
The event will be expanding outside in the newly built outdoor park between Oval Space and The Pickle Factory.
If you fancy going these are the important deets:
Venue: Oval Space, 29-32 The Oval, London E2 9DT
Dates: Thursday 26 April – Sunday 29 April 2018
Sessions are five hours each and run from 12pm-10pm Thursday-Saturday, and Sunday 12pm-5pm.
Ticket prices are £40 for one person for a session, or £55 if you want to include a Masterclass. You can book your tickets here.